Sneeze Shield Uses.
- Large sneeze shields on office desks – When interacting with your colleagues at work, don’t take the chance. Protect yourself and family.
- For wider Service Counters – In any retail outlet, bank, customer service centre, doctors waiting rooms. The list is endless. Protect yourself from your customers. you never know who is carrying the dreaded germ.
- Bars, Restaurants, Cafes and Clubs – Once the lockdown measures a re lifted, it would be advisable to take that extra precaution and shield yourself from others.
Personalise Your Sneeze Screens.
Our curved footed screens have our “Gyro” logo cut into the leg as shown. This logo can be replaced with your logo at a small up-charge.
The Plexiglas screens can come in solid or transparent colours. These screen can then be used if you require some privacy. With this option MOQ’s apply.
Large Sneeze Shield Features.
- 4,5mm Thick Impact resistant Acrylic Shield – the screen is made from high impact Plexiglas acrylic sheeting. The edges are rounded and smoothed off so the are no sharp corners. The width of the screen is 1200mm, while the height comes in 2 options, namely 730mm or 930mm high.
- Steel Feet – Most large sneeze shields come with acrylic feet. Although the acrylic is strong, the acrylic is flexible and light. This will cause your shield to wobble or possibly topple over if not stuck or bolted down. Our steel feet are 2.5mm thick, have the strength, are not flexible and have weight for stability.
- Flat-Pack – the large sneeze shield is dleivered flat-packed. This means you have to assemble it yourself. The assembly is very simple. You only need a screwdriver and a shifting spanner to do the assembly.
Colour Options for the Sneeze Guards.
The feet are powder-coated black. That is the standard colour. If you require your sneeze screens to match your decor or your corporate colours, we can certainly custom colour code this for you. We do however require a minimum order quantity. Please give us a call to discuss your needs. Our contact details can be found on our contact page.