Memphis Round Restaurant Table Features
- Solid Steel base made from 65×35 steel tubing 2.5mm thick.
- Each leg fitted with screwable adjusters to align tables on uneven floors.
- Solid Australian timber table tops 32mm thick.
Standard Australian Hardwoods used for the round restaurant table tops.
The round dining tables can be made from a choice of Australian timbers. The standard hardwood table tops are
- Eastern Blonde timbers
- Australian Chestnut (Similar to Eastern blonde).
- Reclaimed Western Australian Timbers.
Premium Australian Hardwoods for the table tops.
A choice of premium hardwood table tops. Price on application for these timber types.
- Victoria Ash
Memphis Round Table Base
The table base used for this restaurant table is manufactured from 2.5mm tubular steel. Powder-coated to a choice of colours. Colour chart available on request.
The legs and sub-frame are fully welded, making this table base very strong. The table base has been test loaded to hold 200kg. It does not bend, buckle or wobble under this load. This round restaurant table base is guaranteed for 5 years for commercial use.