Variable height Safety Screen or Privacy Screen Uses.
- Safety divider between office desks – When interacting with your colleagues at work, don’t take the chance. Protect yourself and family.
- In Front of Service Counters – In any retail outlet, bank, customer service centre, doctors waiting rooms. The list is endless. Protect yourself from your customers. You never know who is carrying the dreaded germ.
- Bars, Restaurants, Cafes and Clubs – Once the lockdown measures are lifted, it would be advisable to take that extra precaution and shield your staff and customers. The best divider between tables and with a coloured acrylic screen, it makes a perfect privacy screen or partitioning screen.
Features on the Adjustable Safety Screen (Privacy screen)
- Heavy Foot for stability – The foot is 10mm thick and measures 320x320mm. Can carry large screen without toppling.
- 4,5mm Thick Impact resistant Acrylic Shield – the screen is made from high impact Plexiglas acrylic sheeting. The edges are rounded and smoothed so the are no sharp corners. The width of the screen is 1200mm, while the height comes in 2 options, namely 610mm or 810mm high. NOTE: This is the screen size and not overall height. The height is adjustable from dining/desk height to bar counter height.
- Flat-Pack – The safety screen or protection screen comes flat-packed. This means you have to assemble it yourself. The assembly is very simple. Instruction will be available on purchase.
- Colour Options For The Safety Guards. The feet are powder-coated black. That is the standard colour. If you require your base and stand to the safety screen to match your decor or your corporate colours, we can certainly custom colour code this for you. We do however require a minimum order quantity. Please give us a call to discuss your needs. Our contact details can be found on our contact page.