Anything sturdier than the Belle bar table base has been bolted down to the floor.
For table tops up to 100cm round.
Extremely sturdy and durable bar base.
Specifically designed for use in commercial venues.
Two year guarantee on the self-stabilising mechanism.
Click on images below to enlarge
- Heavy Duty Self-Stabilising mechanism guaranteed for 2 years commercial use.
- For Large Table Tops (up to 100cm round)
- Can Use Heavy Table Tops – Up 70kg Safely
- No-Spongy Feet – Solid As A Rock
- Ductile Cast Iron Componentry For That Extra Toughness
- No Flexing In Up-Right Column And Legs
- The Belle Bar table base has been purposely design engineered to self-stabilise on nearly any surface.
- Designed to take the beating furniture gets in a commercial pub
- The secret to the Belle self-stabilisation is simple but durable mechanics. Why complicate things when simplicity works best.
- The Belle bar height table base is the “4 Wheel Drive of Table Bases” .
- With the simple press of a button, Belle Base automatically stabilises.
- The Belle bar table base is made from ductile cast iron and steel to ensure extreme durability. This base has not been built for a price, its been built to last.
- Gyrobases stops wobbly tables in their tracks!
- The Belle Bar Table Base saves on labour costs as it frees up your staf that would normally try and stop normal tables from wobbling.
Belle Bar Table Base Specifications
Belle Bar Table Base Dimensions
Height: 1o50 mm
Width: 650 mm
Depth: 650 mm
Weight: 11.0 kg
Leg length: 670 mm
The Belle Bar Table base colours.
Textured Graphite – A slightly textured dark grey powder-coated finish.
All polymer components are is a Dark Grey finish.
We can make custom colours, however we require minimum order quantities.
Safe Working Loads
Belle Bar Table Base Safe working Loads
The Gyro Fold-Flat can safely carry 50 kg evenly distributed over the table top.
Please remember when adding a table top. The heavier the top, the less you can place on top of the table.
The Belle Bar Table Base Packaging
The Belle bases are partially assembled and are packaged one table base per box. Only the feet and the spider need to be attached.
The box dimensions are as follows:
Height: 1100 mm
Width: 800 mm
Depth: 120 mm
The Materials used in the Belle Bar table base are as follows:
- Steel tubular legs, with ductile cast iron hub and spider
- Powder-coated metal finish for extra corrosion protection.
- 75 mm diameter upright main tube made from high strength aluminium alloy.
- All plastic parts are structural engineering strength Polymers.
- Tough slightly over sized feet so that your table does not fall in between the gaps.
- All other components are made from stainless steel or galvanised.
Table Top Sizes
The Belle bar table base can safely carry a table top of 100cm round.
Although larger table tops can be used, table stability is largely dependant on table top size and weight.
Before you decide on your table top size, please familiarise yourself with what affects table toppling stability by reading our table stability articles.
Its up to the end user to make sure that the final table top and table base configuration complies to local safety regulations and specifications.
A rule is that the heavier the table top, the more stable your table will be. Although a heavy top will it make it more difficult to topple, it will become more “dangerous” as when heavier table falls over it will cause more damage.
If you unsure about your table Top and base configuration, please contact a Gyro Expert.
Attaching Your Table Top
The Belle Bar Table Base requires 8 screws to attach table tops with.
Table tops are made from different materials.
There is no “universal” screw for all material types.
For this reason we do not pack screws to attach your table tops with.
Please choose your attachment screws to suit the material that your table top is made from.
Ensure that your heavy table tops are securely fastened to the base.
For more information on how to connect your table top to a Belle base, please contact your Gyro Expert.
The Belle Bar Height table base partially factory assembled.
Only the feet and the table top spider attachemnt needs to be attached.
No tools to attach the spider and the feet have been provided. You require a 17mm socket wrench to attach the spider and a 13 mm flat spanner/wrench to attach the feet.