Unique Self-Stabilising and Folding Bar Table Base.
Swoose Bar Table
Folding Bar Table Base
Light weight yet extremely strong.
Save space on storage.
All aluminium weather resistant construction.
Two year guarantee on self-stabilising mechanism.
Click on images below to enlarge
The Swoose Folding Bar Base Product Features
- The Folding Bar table base is All Weather Resistant base that can be used safely indoors and outdoors.
- Fitted with Gyro’s Patented Self-Stabilizing (self-leveling) mechanism.
- Self-Stabilizes on extremely uneven ground better than any other bar table base on the market.
- Folds completely flat for Compact Storage to save money and to maximize on costly business space.
Extremely Lightweight and durable aluminium construction makes moving furniture easy.
- The Fold-Flat Bar Height Base has been purposely design engineered to self-stabilize on nearly any surface.
- The secret to Gyro’s folding bar table base has a self-stabilizing function which is based upon simple mechanics.
- Gyro Fold-Flat Bar height table Base is the “4 Wheel Drive of Table Bases” .
- With the simple press of a button, Gyro Fold-Flat Base automatically stabilizes.
- The folding bar table base is made from corrosion resistant aluminium table legs to ensure the stabilizing and fold-flat mechanisms will not cease up.
- Gyrobases stops wobbly tables in their tracks!
- Gyro Fold-Flat Dry-Bar Table Base saves on labour costs with its light, quick and easy set-up.
The Swoose Folding Bar Table Specifications
Dimensions of the Folding Bar Table Base
Height: 1100 mm
Width: 500 mm
Depth: 500 mm
Weight: 6.0 kg
Leg length: 670 mm
Gyro Folding Bar Table bases come in 2 standard colours.
Magnesium Silver – A smooth metallic silver grey powder-coated finish.
“Henry Ford” Black – a slightly textured black powder-coated finish
All polymer components are is a Dark Grey finish.
We can make custom colours, however we require minimum order quantities.
Safe Working Loads
The Gyro Folding Bar Table Base can safely carry 30 KG, evenly distributed over the table top.
Please remember when adding a table top. The heavier the top, the less you can place on top of the table.
The loading capacity includes table top weight. To keep your Gyro Fold-Flat and table top configuration down to a manageable weight. It is recommended to keep the weight of the table top below 12 kg.
The Gyro folding bar table bases are fully assembled and are packaged one table base per box.
The box dimensions are as follows:
Height: 1230 mm
Width: 700 mm
Depth: 120 mm
The Materials used in the Folding Bar table base are as follows:
- Cast aluminium table legs.
- Powder-coated metal finish for extra corrosion protection.
- 75 mm diameter upright main tube made from high strength aluminium alloy.
- All plastic parts are structural engineering strength Polymers.
- Rubberised feet for extra grip.
- All other components are made from stainless steel or galvanised.
Table Top Sizes
Gyro does not specify or recommend a maximum table top size.
Table stability is largely dependant on table top size. Other factors such as table base weight, table base leg length and table top weight.
Before you decide on your table top size, please familiarise yourself with what affects table toppling stability by reading our table stability articles.
Its up to the end user to make sure that the final table top and table base configuration complies to local safety regulations and specifications.
A rule is that the heavier the table top, the more stable your table will be.
The Gyro Fold-Flat base has been designed as a light weight table base for easy handling. If you add a table top that is too heavy, the final table configuration becomes too heavy and your staff will struggle.
If you unsure about your table Top and base configuration, please contact a Gyro Expert.
Attaching Your Table Top
Table tops are made from different materials.
There is no “universal” screw for all material types.
For this reason we do not pack screws to attach your table tops.
Please choose your attachment screws to suit the material that your table top is made from.
For assistance, please contact your Gyro Expert.
Gyro Fold-Flat Bar Height table base is factory assembled. No further assembly is required.
All you need to do is to attach your table top.