To really appreciate this product You have to watch the demonstration video below.
All Gyro Table Bases have 2 Year Guarantee For Commercial Use.
- Cast aluminium table legs
- Powder-coated metal finish for extra corrosion protection
- 75 mm diameter upright main tube made from high strength aluminium alloy
- All plastic parts are structural engineering strength Polymers
- Rubberised feet for extra grip
- All other components are made from stainless steel or galvanised
- The folding table bases is an 100% outdoor table base.
Height: 720 mm
Width: 500 mm
Depth: 500 mm
Weight: 4.8 kg
Leg length: 670 mm
Gyro folding table bases come in 2 standard colours.
Magnesium Silver – A smooth metallic silver table base powder-coated finish.
“Henry Ford” Black – a slightly textured black table base powder-coated finish
All polymer components are is a Dark Grey finish.
We can make custom colours, however we require minimum order quantities.
The Gyro Fold-Flat can safely carry 40 KG, evenly distributed over the table top.
Please remember when adding a table top. The heavier the top, the less you can place on top of the table.
The loading capacity includes table top weight. To keep your Gyro Fold-Flat and table top configuration down to a manageable weight, it is recommended to keep the weight of the table top below 12 kg.
Gyro does not specify or recommend a maximum table top size.
Table stability is largely dependant on table top size. Other factors such as table base weight, table leg length and table top weight.
Before you decide on your table top size, please familiarise yourself with what affects table toppling stability by reading our table stability articles.
Its up to the end user to make sure that the final table top and table stand configuration complies to local safety regulations and specifications.
A rule is that the heavier the table top, the more stable your table will be.
The Gyro Fold-Flat base has been designed as a light weight table base for easy handling. If you add a table top that is too heavy, the final table configuration becomes too heavy and your staff will struggle to lift and carry the table.
If you unsure about your table Top and base configuration, please contact a Gyro Expert.
The Gyro-Fold flat bases are fully assembled and are packaged one table base per box. The box dimensions are as follows
Height: 950 mm
Width: 700 mm
Depth: 120 mm
Table tops are made from different materials.
There is no “universal” screw for all material types.
For this reason we do not pack screws to attach your table tops.
Please choose your attachment screws to suit the material that your table top is made from.
For assistance, please contact your Gyro Expert
All Gyro products are Australian designed.
Gyro Fold-Flat folding bases are manufactured in Vietnam.
Gyro Fold-Flat Table base fully factory assembled. No further assembly is required.
All you need to do is to attach your table top.
The Swoose Features
- Gyro Swoose Base (a folding & Self-Stabilising table base for Cafes, Bars & Restaurants) does not have an add-on stabiliser gizmo to prevent a table from wobbling. The folding table base has been purposely design engineered to self-stabilise on nearly any surface.
- The secret to The Swoose Bases self-stabilising function is based upon simple mechanics. Gyro is guaranteed to perform with components that are extremely durable and that won’t rust.
- Gyro Bases are the “4 Wheel Drive of Table Bases” with their ability to stabilise on even the roughest of terrains (up to 45mm movement), leaving competitors wobbling.
- With the simple press of a button the base automatically stabilises. No need for manual adjustments.
- Despite Gyro’s modern design and state-of-the-art engineering, the Swoose Base is deceivingly economical. You save money and boost your profits.
- The Swoose is an outdoor table base, which is used indoors as well. Made to last from corrosion resistant components to ensure the stabilising and fold-flat mechanisms will not cease up. This makes Gyro the perfect café and restaurant furniture choice. No more wobbly tables!
- Put your tool kit away as Gyro Table Bases are manufactured to be tough, strong and durable, reducing your long-term costs on furniture repairs and replacements.
- The Swoose Table Bases save on labour costs with its light, quick and easy set-up. Preparations for functions and events go more smoothly, saving valuable staff time to devote to other tasks.