- Moisture resistant – can be used in high moisture areas without distorting or delaminating.
- Do not warp under direct sun and heat resistant
- Hygienic and easy to clean surface
- Extremely durable and scratch resistant
Click On Image To Enlarge
What is Compact Laminate?
Its paper with a difference.
Compact Laminate is constructed with layers of Kraft paper, dipped in resin and dried. These layers are then sandwiched between laminated top and bottom sheets, compressed and baked. A process called polymerisation melds them all together creating a solid- core panel that is an extra tough durable laminate. This extra tough laminate is best suited for commercial use table tops as it is chemically stable and food safe.
How to order your Compact Laminate Table Tops
When ordering your Compact Laminate Table Tops please specify the following
- Table Top Size – All our table tops are made to order. The maximum length we can do is 3000mm and width is 2200mm. Please remember longer tables that are used as communal share tables need a strong supportive base. Please ask us about some strong table base options.
- Table Top Colour – Please look at the colour option below. We use material from different suppliers, so we have a very large selection of colours. If you don’t see the colour you are looking for, please call us to discuss your requirements.
- Table Top Edge Profiles – You can choose from a number of edge profiles – Bull nose, Half round and Arris.
- Table Top Engraving – We can even engrave your company logo or design you require.
Fixing your Compact Laminate Table Tops to Bases
Although compact laminate is made from paper and resin, is is very hard and difficult to screw into. We can offer you 2 option to assists you to fix your tops to a base.
- Pre-drilled Holes – We can pre-drill the table tops and provide you with self-tapping screws. This is the cheapest and best solution. If you are purchasing table tops for your bases (bases not supplied by Gyro), please provide us with the layout of the fixing holes position. This might sound like a daunting task for some of you. It’s actually very simple. Please call us and we will “walk” you through the steps.
- Plywood – We can attach under the table top a small pice of marine grade plywood. Then all is left for you to do is to screw your base into the plywood. Very simple, however the plywood option comes at a small cost.
Click Here To Request A Quotation
Please click on Brand Name below to see options