Plywood Table Tops
Plywood table tops are very stable wooden laminates that can be used just about anywhere. It is the cheaper alternative to our Compact Laminate table tops, however the colours we have to work with are very limited. We will not stain or paint our plywood table tops. We rather use veneers to produce the correct colour for you. Plywood is not as durable for out door use as compact laminate, but if you have a covered alfresco area these would be perfect.
All our plywood table tops are finished off with UV curable coating, which is extremely hard and durable. The sealed surface is also easy to clean ensuring that your restaurants tables are always hygienically safe.
Plywoods are light and are best suited for our Swoose (Folding) table base
We use different varieties of plywoods. See our selection below.
- Attractive wood grained table top
- Banded edging makes a prominent feature
- Dimensionally stable compared to solid wood
- Will not crack or distort
- Sealed with durable floor grade coating
- Custom sizes available
- Table top edges are not sharp and come standard with a 3mm radius
- Different thicknesses available
- Marine grade plywood can be outdoors, but avoid direct sunlight as the surface ply can crack and discolour