Features of the Delta Bench Seating.
- Extremely strong and durable bench seating. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor areas in Pubs, Restaurants, Mine Sites and Public areas. These are truely durable commercial bench seats.
- The bench seats are flat pack to save on transportation costs, especially for people who live out in the country where transport is costly. Very easy to assemble and can be assembled by one person with 5 minutes. Only 3 parts and 4 bolts.
- Many custom colours to choose from for the frame finishes.
- Hot-dipped galvanised option available for 100% outdoor use.
- The length of this Delta bench seating can be changed to suit you.
- Choose seating materials from our table top ranges.
- The Delta bench seat can be matched up to our Delta Table range.
Delta Bench Steel Frame Construction.
This product has been made for heavy duty commercial use.
The steel frame is made from 2.5mm thick tubular steel sections. For outdoor seating use we can provide hot-dipped galvanised option for the frame all to Australian standards. The hardware is stainless steel. No need to worry about corrosion, especially if your location is next to the sea.
The Australian hardwoods used on the Delta bench seats is either Jarrah, Blackbutt or Spotted Gum.
Compact Laminate bench seats.
For low maintenance seating materials, please look at the Laminex Alfresco range of compact laminates.