The Orbit bar stool.
This steel and wooden bar stool has been designed and built for the commercial environment and forms part of our Iron & Wood collection.
Why is this steel bar stool frame different to the rest.
- The frame of the Orbit bar stool has steel hub and frame which is fully welded. There are no joints that can work loose over time.
- The bar stool legs and frame has been screwed to the timber seat using stainless steel screws. These will never rust through ensuring long service.
- The steel legs are are made from 2.6mm thick tubing, unlike many of the imported stools. This frame can safely support 150kg.
Colour & Style Coordination
The timber type of the seat can be matched up with a table top that we produce. Should you wish to stain the timber to a particular colour, we can match up everything for you. Please go to our Hardwood Table Top range can choose a timber colour or timber type.
- Timber Types – The pictures above are of the Orbit bar stool with Blackbutt timber. The alternate options are Brush Box, Jarrah and Spotted Gum. All very durable Australian Hardwood Species.
- Metal Frame Colours – The steel bar stool parts can be powder-coated in any of the Plascon powder coatings, or hot-dipped galvanised. The Galvanised option is for outdoor use. We can offer powder-coated options for outdoor use as well, but is not that durable, especially if next to the sea.
- Height options – The seat height is 750mm. Should you wish to have higher or lower seats on the Orbit bar stool, we can do this for you, however we require minimum order quantities.steel