The Spirit bar stool.
This wooden bar stool has been designed and built for the commercial environment and forms part of our Iron & Wood collection.
Why is this bar stool different to the rest.
- The frame of the Spirit bar stool has steel hub that holds the legs together. This hub is fully welded. There are no joints that work loose over time.
- The wooden bar stool legs have been bolted onto the hub. Gusset plates ensure that the bolts do not pull into the timber. This ensures that the bolts are always tight and the legs will not work loose.
- The timber legs are solid timber, with a difference. The timber has been laminated (not to be confused with plywood) to form solid struts that can support heavy weights.
Colour & Style Coordination
The timber type of the legs or seats, can be matched up with a table that we produce as well. Should you wish to stain the timber to a particular colour, we can match up everything for you. Please go to our Hardwood Table Top range can choose a timber colour or timber type.
- Timber Types – The pictures above are of the Spirit bar stool with Blackbutt timber. The alternate options are Brush Box, Jarrah and Spotted Gum. All very durable Australian Hardwood Species.
- Metal Frame Colours – The metal parts are powder-coated in any of the Plascon powder coatings, or hot-dipped galvanised. The Galvanised option is for outdoor use. We can offer powder-coated options for our door use as well, but is not that durable, especially if next to the sea.
- Height options – The seat height is 750mm. Should you wish to have higher or lower seats, we can do this, however we require minimum order quantities.