- Albatros Bench Seating Features.
The Albatros bench forms part of of Gyro’s Iron & wood Collection.
The back bone of this seat is a heavy duty steel beam. The timber legs are engineered laminated timber from solid Australian Hardwoods.
The bench seating surface is compact laminate, making this bench extremely durable.
The wooden legs are attached through by steel bolts to laser cut steel parts. These parts are precise to ensure that all parts fit tightly.
Like all Gyro products, this product has been engineered. designed to last and endure any heavy commercial environment.
Options – Custom make a Bench.
At Gyro we manufacture all our products to order, So the sky is the limit when it comes to colour options and materials.
- Timber Legs – A choice of Blackbutt, Brushbox, Spotted Gum or jarrah
- Steel Frame – please enquire about our colour options. Can be made for both indoor or outdoor use.
- Seating Material – We have shown the Albatros bench seat with a black compact laminate seat. You can choose any timber or any other material.
Bench Sizes – The width of the seat is 400mm. This can be adjusted to suit. The length of the bench can be any length from 500-2100mm.
Albatros Bench seating uses
- Commercial seating and public seating.
- Restaurant benches and bar seating.
- Mine site furniture.
We have designed an equally impressive table to suit our benches. Pictured here is the Albatros bench seating with various commercial tables.