Our American white oak tops are made from solid white oak.
White Oak is one of the best species for heavy-traffic areas due to its strength and resistance against denting. It is a closed grain wood meaning it has a higher resistance to water and decay. For this reason, it is commonly used in areas exposed to water and moisture. While it may not be completely unaffected by wear and tear, White Oak’s strength and resilience certainly makes it a top choice for areas like kitchens, walkways and busy commercial spaces.
- American White tops are 32mm Thick .
- Sealed with 2k commercial-grade Polyurethane (low yellowing).
- Australian Handmade & Crafted.
- Longer Counter Style Table Tops Available.
- Custom Made to suit you.
- Sustainably grown in the USA. read up all about it on the AHEC (American Hardwood Export Council)
- Please send us your American White Oak tops inquiry and we will price it. accordingly.
All table tops can be made to suit our table bases. We can also make custom table bases from American white oak.