What Makes the Bristol Twin Table Base so Special
- The Bristol twin table base has been engineered for stability. The legs are solid heavy steel. yes, we kept the center of gravity low down. This ensures that the complete table is not top heavy.
- Solid steel legs are not cast iron. They are structural steel. This allows the base to carry high loads and resist impacts. Very tough construction.
- The levelling feet can adjust by 20mm. So your table can be levelled on just about any floor.
- The levelling feet are made from high impact Nylon. These are made in Australia, to Australian standards.
- The Bristol twin table base comes flat pack. It is extremely simple to assemble.
- Load tested to carry a static load of 100kg safely.
As the base is 100% Australian made, we can powdercoat this base in any colour that is available in Australia.
Table top Sizes best suited for the Bristol Twin Table Base
The maximum size of table top you can use on this base is 120-200cm long and 80cm wide. If you require a base for a larger table top, please call and discuss it with our engineers.
Table Top Types
At Gyro we do most of our manufacturing in-house. So any hardwood table top can be custom made to suit your decor. We can also supply custom made compact laminate table tops. The tops can be predrilled for ease of attaching the Bristol Table base to the table tops.
Matching Your Table Tops for Stability
To ensure that your final table (base and top) are a suitable match and comply to Australian furniture safety standards, please give us a call to discuss.