Main Features of the Hudson Dining Table Base
- The Hudson dining table base is fully customisable to suit you.
- Constructed from 50x50x2.5mm tubular steel.
- Screw adjustable feet.
- Flat pack to save you on transport costs.
- Australian designed and made.
Dimensions of table base
- Height – all of our dining tables are 715mm high. The height can be adjusted to suit on request. Lady or counter height bases of about 950mm are also available.
- Length – the table base can be made to any reasonable length from about 1200-3000mm. Longer bases are available on request, if possible.
- Width – the dining table base comes in 2 widths. One base width is suitable for table tops 700-800mm wide, and the other width is for table tops 800-1200mm wide.
Colour of the Hudson dining table base
As the bar table base is made here in Australia, you can choose from any standard powder coat colours and finishes available in Australia.
Choice of Table Tops
You can choose any table top from our collection.
A typical dining table base which is 2000mm long, can safely carry a load of about 200kg without wobbling. Flexible table tops such as compact laminates, will be supported by the base over the length of the table.
Indoor or Outdoor use
The table base can be made to 3 different levels of corrosion protection
- Plain steel powder-coated. Only suitable for indoor use in dryer climates.
- Pre-galvanised steel. Suited for use outdoors with limited exposure to rain. Definitely not suitable for use anywhere next to the ocean.
- Hot-dipped Galvanised. This option is the most corrosion-resistant option available. Can be used next to the ocean. All hardware will be stainless steel. This option is not recommended to be painted or powder coated.