The Pitts bar stool.
This steel and wooden bar stool has been designed and built for the commercial environment and forms part of our Iron & Wood collection.
Why is this bar stool different to the rest.
- The frame of the Pitts bar stool has steel hub and frame whihc is fully welded. This There are no joints that can work loose over time.
- This bar stool legs and frame has been screwed to the timber seat using stainless steel screws. These will never rust through.
- The steel legs are are made from 2.6mm thick tubing, unlike many of the imported stools. This frame can safely support 150kg.
Colour & Style Coordination
The timber type of the seat can be matched up with a table that we produce as well. Should you wish to stain the timber to a particular colour, we can match up everything for you. Please go to our Hardwood Table Top range can choose a timber colour or timber type.
- Timber Types – The pictures above are of the Pitts bar stool with Blackbutt timber. The alternate options are Brush Box, Jarrah and Spotted Gum. All very durable Australian Hardwood Species.
- Metal Frame Colours – The metal parts are powder-coated in any of the Plascon powder coatings, or hot-dipped galvanised. The Galvanised option is for outdoor use. We can offer powder-coated options for outdoor use as well, but is not that durable, especially if next to the sea.
- Height options – The seat height is 750mm. Should you wish to have higher or lower seats, we can do this, however we require minimum order quantities.