On a budget? Try this cafe stool.
Not everyone wants the same stuff. We can customise the Pitts Cafe Stool. The height can be changed to suit children. Also the size of the seat can be changed so that you can optimise your space. Colour of the frame and seat can be matched to exactly what you require and your budget.
Pitts Cafe Stool features.
- Made with structural steel legs which are 2.5mm thick walled round tubing (26mm diameter tubes). This ensures that this cafe stool will last you a long time.
- The hub that holds the legs together, is also made from solid steel. Fully welded for durability.
- Powder-coated frame for indoor use, or galvanised for outdoor use.
- The seating material can be Australian hardwood, compact laminate or plywood
- Solid Australian Hardwood – we manufacture all our own hardwood seats. our most popular hardwoods are as follows. Blackbutt, Jarrah, Spotted Gum, Eastern Blonde hardwoods or Bush Box.
- Slatted Hardwood Seats – Same timber as what we use for the indoor cafe stool seats, but just slatted. We pre-oil all our outdoor timbers prior to assembly.
- Plywood – We can make a good quality seat from any plywood available in Australia. Finished with clear 2 pack durable finish.
- Compact Laminate – Very durable. Long lasting. Indoor or outdoor seating options available. There is a choice of many colours. The compact laminate colours would be the same as our compact laminate table tops
- Frame Finishes – The Pitts cafe stool can be coloured to just about any colour you require. Give a call to discuss your choices.