Delta Bar Table Features.
- Delta bar table bases have been built with structural tubular steel that is 2.5mm thick. this ensures that your table will never wobble.
- The table base can be powder-coated to just about any colour to suit your decor.
- Large selection of Australian hardwood table top selection. The timber can be stained to many different colour options.
- Table feet fitted with heavy duty nylon glides, which are adjustable to stabilise your table on uneven floors.
- The bar base is guaranteed (Structural) for 5 years in commercial use.
- The frame can be galvanised to Australian Standards for outdoor use next to the sea.
- All Gyro bar table designs do comply with international safety standards.
Delta Bar Table Sizes
We offer many table size. Each and every bar table is custom made to order. So there is no need to accept anything that is on offer when you can have exactly what you require.
We can make table 250cm long and up to 100cm wide using the Delta bar table design.
Table Top Colour Choices
We use only Australian hardwoods for our Delta pub table tops. Australian timbers range from light straw colours to dark reds.
We can stain the table tops to just about any “natural” timber colour, ranging from light Walnut to very dark brown Wenge colours. we even do special finishes such as white washes.
The pictures shown above of the Delta bar table are with a slatted table top. The table tops can be made from solid timber for indoor use only.
The bar height bases can be powder-coated to any Plascon colours. For outdoor use next to the sea we can offer a fully hot-dipped galvanised option. As powder-coating will eventually peel off galvanising, it is not advisable to overcoat the galvanising.
We use different surface treatment for our timber. It is recommended that for indoors, to use a hard-wax oil finish. For the outdoor timber tops to use an oil with UV inhibitors to protect the wood of your bar table.